Terms of Service
This user agreement is published for access and/or usage of “OTV” a premium Live TV streaming app.
ACCESS TO SERVICE
- The Service is being provided to You with subscription charges for the usage of the Service. However, the Company reserves the right to adopt any method of monetization through the Service in the future as it deems fit.
- This Service is offered and made available only to Users above the age of 18 years (or above 21 years where a guardian is appointed as per the Majority Act.
- Please note that the availability of the Service in Your jurisdiction, and Your ability to access the Service is subject to the Company’s sole discretion. The Company may at its sole discretion restrict the Service from being accessed in certain geographical locations.
- All rights, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Service including without limitation all its constituents, content, text, images, audios, audio-visuals, literary work, artistic work, musical work, computer program, dramatic work, sound recording, cinematograph film, a video recording, performance , copy sketches, drawings, artwork, software, source code, object code, comments on the source code and object code, domain names, application names, designs, database, tools, icons, layout, programs, titles, names, manuals, graphics, animation, games, applications, user interface instructions, photographs, artist profiles, illustrations, jokes, memes, contests, and all other elements, data, information and materials ("Materials") are the property of the Company and/or its licensors and/or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to Intellectual Property Rights laws of the world. The Company retains full, complete and absolute title to the Service and all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
- The Company will have the right but no obligation to monitor, remove, suspend, destroy, use and change any User Material and/or content that is available on or via any chat area on the Service generally, if any, in any manner that the Company may its sole discretion determine, at any time.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By accessing and/or using the service, you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this disclaimer. You agree that your access to the service is at your sole risk and at your free will. Every effort is made to keep the service running smoothly. However, the company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the service being unavailable due to any reasons.
- The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, fitness, correctness and validity of any material and use of and access to the service or any connected service rests solely with you.
- Statutory duty or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the service.
If You have any questions or queries with respect to the Service, then such correspondence should be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org.